Thursday, February 24

Allergies Can Just Go To Hell

I am so sick of having allergies. If there was a procedure to have them removed, or whatever, I would be looking into it... even if my insurance didn't cover the cost! This morning I awoke to teary eyes and a runny & clogged nose. Weird to have both (runny and clogged that is).

In a bit I got to head back over to the medical plaza in Glendale to pick up the oximeter. Am hoping my allergies clear up for this evening when I use it. But I could see it that my breathing is not good due to allergies, and that would give them the wrong data. That would be my luck.

Nothing else exciting today. We are closer to Friday. Got my results from my blood test from the doc yesterday. Cholesterol counts: bad stuff is down and close to our goal. Good stuff also dropped, so need to work on getting that up (exercise is best way). Sugar is down (good) and triglycerides are down (good). He is talking about possibly doing a stress test, or setting one up next time I visit. Seems my EKG showed some 'subtle' stuff on the left side, he thinks it may be due to the sleep apnea, or possibly the blood pressure. Either way, both are being worked on.

Okay,  can't think of anything else at the moment.

PeacE

1 comment:

Sis said...

You have insurance. Get a referral to see an allergist. (I recommend Dr Brian Rizzo) Stevie went 12 years with not being able to breathe and just taking out his adnoids helped a LOT. Now we are getting ready for allergy injections. They say allergies are hereditary, and I'm afraid he got them from you and Stuart. But please, go see an allergist. If you have the coverage, might as well get it taken care of.

Sis.