Tuesday, February 22

Step 2: Repeat

I am still a bit peeved. This morning I have to do a repeat trip, of what I did yesterday morning, except, today, I hope they have their shit in order and my equipment available. It made me pissy all day yesterday that I wasted the time and gas to do run out there and they had no clue as to where stuff was, or when to expect it in. If they have it in this morning (though no phone calls have come in yet) I will still have to make a trip tomorrow morning to turn it in, though I shouldn't have to meet with anyone when I turn it in. Just hope they have it today.

Edit: Pissed off again. Just as I was pulling into the parking lot of the medical plaza, my phone rings. It is the guy I am supposed to see, calling to tell me they do NOT have it. AS I AM PULLING IN THE DAMN PARKING LOT!!! So now I had to re-schedule AGAIN for Thursday morning. I have never "went off" on a person in the 'medical community' but this poor bastard got a piece today. I feel no guilt or remorse at it. If he wants to be with a company that is this fucking disorganized, so be it. I am definitely letting my personal physician about my experience and suggest he find a different place for referrals of this sort. ERG! They couldn't call 10 minutes sooner, before I drove all the way there..... Damn!

Other than using the oxygen meter tonight, I have no plans today. I am thinking to curl up with a book. I got some new hardbacks in the other day from the Sci-Fi book club, plus I still have about 30 titles on my Kindle. I need to look and see if Amazon.com has any new ones to download too....

Watched "Eat Pray Love" yesterday, and it was nice. Sis, sorry you didn't care for it. I guess another proof of our differing tastes. I know there are several other films out there you enjoy that I can't stand... and I know our music tastes differ quite a bit. Maybe you are just adopted! (LOL you know I am kidding... most of the time.)

Okay, I need to get a couple things done before I go driving out. Be good.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

It WAS a fun movie to see - once. I love Julia Roberts too - but it is just a story of someone's life - and Julie turned to Hindu because of this movie. kinda sad, I think...