Friday, December 9

It's Beginning to Look Like I Need a Beer

One thing that seems to always happen with this time of year's holidays, is the Employees Christmas Party. I know some of you out there don't get to have them, or worse, the company doesn't put up any $$ to help with one. Tonight is the Wife's, and it starts pretty much right after work, so I get the honor of running kids to practice for the church musical, and figuring out dinner. Most Fridays I get to meet up with the buds and have a few, but the schedule is all messed up this week. Of course, you think, that may not be such a bad thing.

The Wife seemed pretty happy with the gifts us men gave her for her birthday yesterday. I even went out and got pizza so she wouldn't have to cook. Next week we will have the time to go out and have a nice dinner to celebrate. With the oldest having practices, it just wasn't practical to do it this week.

I have been extremely lazy the past two weeks, and have not been going to the gym. I like to blame it on the cool mornings - that I just don't feel like getting out in that weather to go get sweaty, and then get in it again. Of course, the more likely excuse is that I am just lazy. Monday is my Doctor appointment, so I figure I will have to eat sparingly this weekend, and hope that the weight is still down (in other words, not gained much in the past two weeks).

Thinking about getting my guitar out again, and start playing some. Yeah, just thinking about it.

PeacE

No comments: