Saturday, December 24

Good Eve-ning

Welp, it's Christmas Eve and I know what we are doing at my house today: wrapping. I have not wrapped anything I picked up, and I know the Wife hasn't. I am hoping she has lots of the gift bags to use, as I suck at wrapping gifts. She'll be doing turns with each of the boys to have them pick a gift for their brothers, and have them wrap it up...one of her Christmas traditions I guess you would say. My tradition is at 1am, when I ask why isn't she done yet, and hurry up because I want my bed back so I can sleep in it.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for us, so don't expect a post. If you get one, I am not sure how much sense it will make. I know it will probably be late, and I will be tired. We start our day usually here at home for our presents, then to the In-Laws, then to RM's.... and in most past years, headed up tot he north side of town to Sis'. This year I just don't know. Last year I was really wiped out, and though Sis was trying to get us to come up tonight, there is just no way. So, we are leaving it up to how we feel once we get that far along. Sis, if you're reading, I know you understand. After all, you don't go anywhere, and we have to.

Last minute thoughts: Did I get enough things for the Wife from the boys? Do we have enough wrapping paper? What about the gift bags? Have enough stocking stuffers, but where are the stockings? How early in the morning do we wake the kids? I am hoping not before 7am. Who is doing the dishes today, since I still can't stand up long enough to do them? Okay, that last one I have been thinking about the past couple days, as the dishes are starting to pile up.

I guess that is it for now. Hope all you readers have a wonderful Christmas!

PeacE (on Earth, Good Will to Men)

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

Son, if you need help wrapping Del's gifts - bring them over and I'll wrap them for you...when you come over later. :-) No worries!