Saturday, December 10

Ugh! No More $3 You-Call-Its

I went out last night. A bit later, as the Wife had her Christmas party.... but I got there in time for the $3 you call its.... and had WAY too many. Didn't help my buddy was assisting by buying every other round I was drinking.

However, due to my aged experience (no old fart jokes please) I actually am okay this morning.

Daughter came into town last night, in order to see her brothers Christmas musical/play tonight at the church. She and the Wife will probably be going shopping today. I asked the Wife to help finish up by getting the RM something, or two. I need to get out as well, and pick up a scorebook for our softball team, so the oldest son gets a chance to 'oversee', maybe babysit, his brothers while we are all out. I wonder if anyone will be alive when one of us adults get back....

PeacE

No comments: