Tuesday, December 13

I Ain't Part of the Walking Dead

The results so far were pretty good from my doctor appointment yesterday. My weight was down (though not where I wanted it), blood pressure was down, everything else was going good. Did a blood draw to have my HDL, cholesterol, and sugar counts down, but Doc said he expected them to be closer to the better range(s). Will find out probably the first of next week.

I'm drawing a blank. Just a few moments ago, I had plenty to write down today, and now it eludes me.

I watched 'Atlas Shrugged Part 1 yesterday. I am hoping they are working on a part 2 at this time. It seemed to be pretty well put together, and from what I recall from reading the book, followed the story line well. 

Breakfast with Preacher Tom this morning. Not sure where we are going yet, but my stomach keeps telling me it is ready. 

PeacE

No comments: