Friday, April 19

Free Friday

Sitting here eating breakfast, and drinking coffee, I realized I have a free day today. By free, I mean I have nothing that has to be done today. Running the oldest son to school an hour ago was the only thing I had planned. Sure I could go to the gym, but I just don't feel like it today. I haven't been all week since I was so sore from last Sunday. I am sure I gained a couple pounds.

No major plans for the weekend either. I suppose at some point I will need to get out and get Preacher Tom a gift for his birthday, which we are celebrating on Monday evening. The Wife said this morning that the snooze button on our alarm clock has stopped working, so we need to get a new one. Of course, if she would just get up when it goes off, it would still work fine. But I am not going to go to that argument. I'd lose no matter what.

I just don't know what I am going to do today. It's kind of nice.

PeacE

No comments: