Wednesday, April 24

Write About What?

Today is one of those days where I just don't have anything that leaps to the front of my mind to write about. Not that I have a certain topic everyday, but you know what I mean. So I guess I will just throw in some filler today.


This is the earworm I woke up with today. I have one of Roger Whittaker's albums on cassette, though I don't have any cassette players any longer. The one in my van quit working months ago. For some reason though, it was my earworm. I sat here and hummed it for about a half hour before deciding to try to see if YouTube actually would have it. Then I spent the next hour or so going through any song by RW I could find. Came across a few that I had never heard before (as I said, I only had the one album), and I was just amazed. One of my new favorites now is:


I played that one and was like.... WOW! Of course, that made me go even longer searching videos on YouTube for RW whistling, then into whistling contests, etc. Either way, back to RW. Since I am using him to fill space here today, I'll close out with his #1 chart topper in the US back in the 70's.



One of my Dad's favorites back when he was alive. I have it on karaoke disc, and break it out every once in awhile to do. Sis hates it when I do it if she is out with me as it always makes her cry. 

PeacE

No comments: