Friday, May 17

Another Purposeless Friday

I took yesterday off. I mean it. I did nothing productive all day. PT and I got together for lunch, as he had made a large pot of spaghetti. It was nice to get out of the house for a bit and visit.

I might go see the new Star Trek movie today. My buddy Don asked me a few days ago about going this afternoon, but I never committed. Also I was talking to another friend about playing golf this morning, but I don't think I am going to go play. I just feel like there is something else I need to get done, though I can't thin of what it could be.

The oldest son's birthday is tomorrow and he will turn 15. I meant to ask him where he would like to go for dinner this morning while taking him to school, but it slipped my mind.

Guess that is all I can think of this morning.

PeacE

No comments: