Sunday, January 5

Some Things Shouldn't Be Started

A rare Sunday post today. Might as well since I am the only one awake at this 8am hour. I went to bed early last night, after the family had gone out to dinner. I was beat. It had been a long day for me. I spent a good part of the afternoon at a memorial for a friend of mine that had passed away about three weeks ago. It was good to see many faces I hadn't seen, some in years, but was still sort of draining on me. No I wasn't bawling my eyes out, just emotionally drained.

Waking up this morning, I have come to think I am coming down with a cold. Woke up several times through the night, to blow my nose, or be coughing. This morning it continues, though I tossed back a couple pills to help make it bearable. I am waiting to find out if they work any good. The watery eyes and sneezing I can't tell if they are symptoms of the cold, or just my regular allergies. Shrug. What can I do?

I see a day of rest. Do some internet surfing. Maybe some gaming. Maybe even a nap or two. Hope to be feeling better tomorrow for work.

PeacE

No comments: