Thursday, January 2

Too Much Rest Is Bad

I would never have thought that too much sleep is a bad thing. I know that for myself, to be feeling good the next morning, I need a good 7-8 hours sleep, otherwise I feel a bit slow, or slower, the less amount of sleep I get. Last night I was feeling tired, so went to bed about 8'ish. I woke a couple times in the night, but slept through to about 6:30 this morning. I am feeling sluggish. I feel like I should lay back down and get an hour or two of napping done. I have the time to do it, but I won't. I have heard, or read it somewhere, that too much sleep can be almost as bad as not enough. I guess this is one of those days. Hopefully, some breakfast and awake time will get it to leave me alone.

Only two days of work this week remain until the weekend. In some ways it is good having a holiday int he middle of the week, except, like the RM was saying yesterday, it creates the feeling of two Mondays in one week. I am actually looking forward to getting back to work, as I tend to like my job. That, and sitting around the house is getting sort of boring.

Hope you started off your New Year in a good way!

PeacE

No comments: