Tuesday, January 28

The Day of Groaning

I groaned upon awakening this morning. Not because I was sore, or achy, or feeling sick. Not because I had slept badly, and was feeling tired. But because it is Tuesday. That means there are still four days of work (counting today, as I have not started yet) and I just don't feel like going. I don't groan on Mondays, as I know I face the whole week of work, and for some reason, that doesn't bother me too much. Well, most days. Tuesdays make me groan, and wonder why it isn't Thursday.

That being said, I am moping around this morning. I should get some breakfast, but I don't want to. I want it to be Thursday. Because then I know it is almost the end of the week. Not that anything exciting is happening this weekend, because there isn't. Super Bowl game? So. My team isn't in it. Some special person's birthday? Nope. Winning the Lottery on Saturday night? Doubt it. Can't win if you don't play, and I don't play. Just want the week to end. Yeah, I am kind of moody this morning.

Maybe tomorrow will have something more interesting to start the day. Today, it just isn't happening.

PeacE

No comments: