Tuesday, July 21

Recovery Day Three

This past Saturday was a long day. I spent part of the morning with my brother and Cousin, then headed to RM's place for lunch. I admit, I invited myself pretty much. But wither way, it was fun, and RM was giving away some dishes and whatnot that she did not have room for after the move. I picked out a casserole pot, and an egg dish that I remembered from my childhood. After lunch we went back to my brother's for a few hours. 

From there I headed out to a local eatery, that also serves alcohol, for one of my best friend's 40th birthday party. It was really good to see some friends that had not been out with the whole covid thing going on. We ended up, the birthday bot, his dad, and I, at a another friends' house until the wee hours o the morn. Needless to say, Sunday I rested most of the day. Definitely a day of recovery.

Yesterday was a bit weird. I rose from bed about the usual time, but just felt "off" all day. Not sickly feeling, but like something wasn't right. Did several temperature checks which all came back normal. Had a healthy BM, so nothing wrong there. Appetite felt normal, and I ate nothing different than I might have normally. Went to bed about 9pm, feeling tired, and still like something wasn't right.

Again this morning that feeling is here. Not as strong though. I wonder if I just caught a little bug that is just enough to make me feel like something is off? Again this morning my temperature is in the normal range. I don't feel sick to my stomach, no flu-like symptoms. In fact I think here in a few I am going to the QT to get a soda (none in the house). I don't know... maybe it was just too much drink Sunday ....

Nothing exciting this week, except I am hoping later today the IRS will say my Economic relief check has been sent to my bank account. I won't check that until later.

PeacE

No comments: