Thursday, July 23

Thirsty Thursday

I'm feeling pretty much back to normal, and believe it or not, I am not I am not craving a beer. Maybe RM's praying is finally working - but I don't think so. I think it is because I feel like I have plenty of other issues that need to be addressed that I just don't have time to think about drinking. Pros and cons....

It is Thursday and that brings us just another day closer to the weekend. No big plans. Still waiting that wonderful Economic Relief payment to hit my bank. Still waiting disbursement of the MIL's inheritance. Still waiting for that job offer to come in.

Speaking of job offers, I received an email yesterday from a company for an Inventory Control Manager. I got a little excited (shouldn't have) and opened it up to read. It listed the basic job duties (pretty much everything I was doing before, and a bit more) but neglected to mention a salary/wage range. It also was for an appliance repair company. I decided to look up their website in order to get their main location. Then decided to decline the offer to schedule an interview. It was about another 7-10 miles further than I was driving before, and from the job duties, the same, which physically, was an issue of my leaving. Sigh. So still waiting.

Well, I guess that is all I feel about writing today.

PeacE

No comments: