Tuesday, July 28

Twirling My Thumbs

Another Tuesday has arrived, and things are not getting any more exciting - which is probably a good thing. Lord knows I have enough on my plate to last me the rest of my life....

I got out for a few on Sunday afternoon, and happen to run into a couple friends I had not seen in quite awhile. Even with the social restrictions in place over the past few months, these are a couple friends I probably would not have seen much of either way - just due to our own schedules. So it was nice to catch up with them and hang out for a bit.

Had a nice surprise when I woke this morning. The Oldest Son was here. Two fold reasoning: he had just finished a dentist appointment and was dropping the bill off to us (still on our insurance, and we pay the patient due portion). Also he had a little bit of time before heading into work for the day. Gave him his mail that had been here - one of which was his new debit card from the bank (the other reason he stopped by I am sure). but we were able to catch up and talk for about 20 minutes before he had to leave. I think I am beginning to understand more of how RM feels when one of us kids come by to visit....

No major plans this week.... same old boring stuff: look for work, try not to go crazy, and worry about everything that is going wrong. Yee. Haw.

PeacE

No comments: