Friday, August 6

Fun for the Weekend

Tomorrow is my second son's birthday. He is turning 8. For gifts he said all he was interested in was Star Wars and video games. Makes it real fun to shop for.... I got him a couple Gameboy games, though may save one back for Christmas. He has picked a local pizza place for his birthday meal, and some of the family will get together tomorrow for that.

In the evening I have the UFC fight to go watch at the pub. Paid for a seat and get free drinks and food from 6-10 while fights are on.

It's pretty cold around the house. Of course, I am getting blamed for everyone else's attitude, so the cold shoulders and icy glares are coming at my from all the females... at least one I know for sure, and the other, well, I get the impression she is blaming me for the others icy glares.

Another reason why tomorrow night is going to be nice.

Sunday I need to go out and get a new DVD player. Seems our has quit powering up. Can't get the it on at all. Not bad for about 4 years and $40. Hope to find another cheap one like that. Also thinking of looking at a laptop for the in-laws to help them with correspondence. Seen some advertised pretty cheap (around $320 after rebate) so can't hurt to look.

Reverend Mother's birthday is Monday, ad I still have not gotten anything. No clue what to shop for. Have to figure out something over the weekend.

Come back later, things might have warmed up, though I ain't holding my breath.

PeacE

No comments: