Thursday, August 19

Getting Closer to Weeks End

I don't know why, but I wish today was Friday. I guess it is just one of them "feelings" ya get every now and then, ya know?

Got up early today. Headed over to my friend's house to take care of her cat, Samantha, who was over-joyous to see me. It looked like she hadn't ate much, but I topped off the bowls of food and water anyways.... scooped the litterbox. My friend always pays me well too. Again she left me 3 bags of cookies (ziploc bags). I tell her she don't have to do that, but she likes to, and I like to eat them.

Yesterday I called and changed our car insurance over to GEICO, and it makes me pay about $50-$100 more a year. Of course, I added another vehicle, plus the daughter driving to our policy, so that ain't bad at all. I am waiting the papers now so I can cancel our other policy.

It's Thursday. What, ya expect a book written today?

PeacE

No comments: