Thursday, August 26

Maybe Back to Normal

I slept. I mean, I slept alot. About 10:30 yesterday morning, I felt tired, so I laid down, and ended up sleeping straight through to 5:30pm. I was like, 'Oh great. Now I won't sleep tonight.' I was still feeling crappy (literally) but by 9:30, I was back in bed and passed out. I slept through the whole night - a feat I have not done for the past several weeks. This morning I awoke feeling good, passing air, and not so 'blah'. Had a bathroom break about 7:30, but it wasn't anything much. So I think I am finally over that bout of poisoning. Tomorrow is Friday, and I will head to the pub to partake of some alcohol - we all know it will kill any germs left.

Today is Thursday though, and now that I am feeling better, I should get out and take care of more things that need to be done. I need to put some fluid in the radiator of my car - the light came on saying low fluid the other day. Then I need to run it up to go through emissions. Thankfully that place is only a 1/2 mile up the road. Then back home to do the online registration. The dame price for emission testing is almost as much as the price for 2 years registration. And my car is only a 1995...

Watched "Shutter Island" last night. I was not impressed. Twenty minutes into the movie, I had most of the movie pegged out. I will be watching "The Lovely Bones" next. Waiting for 8/31 and the "Sons of Anarchy" season 2 to be released. Great show!

Weekend is coming up... what will you be doing?

PeacE

No comments: