Monday, August 30

Should I start a Countdown??

It's 2:40am. I guess I have awakened due to all the excitement I feel inside. That, or the incredible urge I had to relieve my bladder. No, before you ask, I am not going irregularly in the night. I am always up at least once, since I drink so much fluid during the day.

But if it were possibly any day but Monday, some excitement might be about, too. We are down to just a week left until Labor Day Monday - or as more commonly known this year as Ralphd00d's Official and Last Birthday of His Formulative and Wisdom Gathering Years for Maturation, more commonly understood as, Last of the Third Decade Dynasty, or even 'round here, just noted in RM's little day journal as "Ralph - 39". Yes, that last big celebration to be taken advantage of for 365 days, before the the next decade begins in the Story of My Life.

Well, there I gone and done it. That's the most excited I have been ever for a birthday I think. Yeaaaaahhhh, I did.

No huge celebratory plans - after all it ain't what most consider a milestone marker year. Saturday and Sunday are pretty clear and open. Monday plans are to head over to Sis' for Family get together and eat/swim/whatever for the day. Her hubby and I usually put our bdays together (his is exact week after mine - though I am the younger one - just to not confuse you). I know my boys have been looking forward to the pool and cooling off as it has been pretty sticky around here for the monsoon season. Waiting to hear from the daughter if she will make it home from college for the weekend, or if she has other plans.

Welp, I think that is about all I got for right now. Anyone else doing anything exciting?

PeacE

No comments: