Saturday, August 14

Welcome to the Weekend

It is Saturday morning, early, at the d00d homestead.For some unknown reason, I was up at 6am this morning, and everyone else is still asleep in their beds.

Not much excitement going on this weekend. A good friend of mine is celebrating her birthday today, at the pub no less. She is going to Ohio for a week or so, and her birthday is while she is gone. So I plan on going to that... and having some beers.

The boys have finished their first week of school. The younger one is ok about it, after all, it is only 3rd grade. The older one has had homework every night, and is still feeling a bit overwhelmed I think. We went out to pick up pizzas last night, and were talking about it all. He likes about half his teachers, but hates having to go to a different room for every class.

Today is RM & PT's anniversary. I don't know how many years, but I am thinking like 25 or more... prolly more. I Should be the good son and call, but I will prolly forget later on. I always forget.

Man, I got this song in my head this morning. Must be a precursor of what's happening today. Enjoy.



PeacE

No comments: