Tuesday, August 24

Day Two - It's Still Here

Day Two - 1:30am : Dear Journal, I am still fighting my bout of food poisoning. I am up again pissing out my tender ass. Tender, you ask? It's been wiped like 90 million times over the last 24 hours. It's getting to the point it hurts to sit, or shit for that matter. Sigh.

Yeah, if I had a journal, that's what it would probably read. Today was spent mostly in bed, napping. The waking part spent on the toilet. I thought so much fluid could accumulate in the body, even though I know we are like 75% water. Just not used to seeing so much coming out at once I guess. Was able to get down a small lunch. Dinner was 1 piece of chicken and a small serving of mashed potatoes - and then stomach cramps started again, and I just wanted to throw it all up, though I didn't.

I don't know what else to do but let it run the course, and if not better in another day or two, go to the ER. In the meantime, I am miserable.

PeacE

3 comments:

Reverend Mother said...

I heard on the news tonight about a deli meat recall.... sold at Walmart, I think..... ???

Ralphd00d said...

Well, I don't know where it came from, the lunch meat that is. It was the stuff you brought over I guess some time ago. Guess it had been in the fridge longer than I thought.

Reverend Mother said...

ahhhh I bought that lunchmeat at Sam's Club. I finished ours last week..... hmmm....