Tuesday, August 17

It's Getting Emptier

The daughter left this morning for Tucson to start college at UofA. That means one room of the house is now without a person in it for a short time. The Wife and I need to decide how we are going to use it. Daughter still has stuff in there that doesn't need to go to college, but we need the room for the boys. We just need to decide if we are going to put the oldest in there, or the 2 younger. I go with the 2 younger, as it is the bigger of the two rooms. It'll prolly be awhile before the I nag the Wife enough that she will finally agree to put the room to use.

Damn, it's Tuesday already. Seemed like the last few days have traveled by pretty quick. Saturday was a nice afternoon spent at the pub helping a friend celebrate their 50th birthday. She is leaving town today for a week back to Ohio. I will be stopping in at her place to check on her kitty a few times during that week. Sunday and Monday were both just days here at home. Sunday I felt more like it was a recuperation day after the party, and Monday. Well, I got some reading done, and some other stuff.

Tomorrow, Preacher Tom and I are heading to the movies. We decided to go see "The Expendables". So he'll pick me up and we'll catch the early day show tomorrow. I hear they already are working on a second movie.

Other than that, I am free for the week. Ya wanna get together for a cold one, let me know!

PeacE

No comments: