Sunday, August 1

Stu has come to Farmville!!

I have been a Myspace user for a few years now. I originally signed up there to help with maybe getting in contact with people from high school. When it first started, Myspace wasn't too bad. Through the course of time, I ended up with more family members "friended" on there, than actual friends it seemed. Even my brother Stuman finally got around to signing in there. He was always saying how he wasn't going to get on that site, etc etc. By this time, it was teeny-bopper heaven, ya know what I mean?

Anyways... FaceBook came out, and I created an account there. As it became more and more popular, I eventually deleted my MySpace account, and just used FaceBook (FB). Over the regular course of time, I have hooked up with many family members across the states, and friends from past schools, etc. I even have family members friended that are close-by...like the Wife, daughter, RM, and Sis to name a few. Stuman, for over a year now, has been adamant about not joining FB. I think was using some kind of excuse like he didn't need a socializing network to distract him from other things on the internet.... or something. I am sure he can comment later about whatever his excuse was. While I was on our trip, back at the beginning of July, Stuman succumbed and created a FB account.

Now that is all cool and dandy. I hooked up and friended him and all like a good person is supposed to do for a family member. It was no big deal. Just like we were hooked up on MySpace.

Of course, now there are a zillion and a half games you can play, and Farmville is one of them. I admit, I have been playing awhile, and enjoy it. Well, just the other day, Stuman is now playing it after swearing that he wasn't going to play.

Too funny! I know, a long post about it, and you aren't laughing. But I am!

PeacE

4 comments:

sis said...

ROFLMAO! Next stop...he will join the dark side...WoW.

Guess Stu has LOTS of time to play FV while at work. (smirk) Hope his grades don't slip or RM will have to ground him!

Sis

Ralphd00d said...

I dunno. I just can't see him sitting and playing that game consistently.

stuman said...

Ok, ok, so my excuse was when I did FB a couple of years ago, females from high school were finding me and wife was getting jealous. So I closed it after about a month and did MYSPACE. Went to FB because it was more instantaneous than myspace. I did Farmville to mainly help some friends and families out. I can not play games at work, they are blocked, but I can still get on FB there. I play when I am at home, but I am not on it that much...maybe 2-4 hours a day at most.

Reverend Mother said...

I can't see ANY of you sitting around and wasting all that time playing games! Life is too short to be sitting in front of the computer! :-)