Wednesday, August 25

Day Three - I Swear It's Like the Energizer Bunny!!

I can't believe this shit... or lack of, in a way, I guess. Last night I started feeling better... hadn't had to rush to the bathroom in a few hours; no cramping in the stomach. Ate some Jack in the Box for dinner. Hit the sack about 9:30'ish and slept good til about 4:30am. That's when it got me. I guess in my sleep I was thinking of passing some gas, and it awoke me when it wasn't gas. In my Herculean effort (picture Eddie Murphy from that movie going "Hercules! Hercules!") to roll to the edge of the bed and arise without leaving mess from my shorts on the bed .... That effort catapulted me directly into the full pull of Earth's gravitational pull, and I damn near broke my nose as I landed, seemingly face-first, on the floor. From there it was a quick Shake of the head to clear the cobwebs, feel the stuff moving down the leg, and quick sprint to the rest room.

Yeah, it ain't gone yet. This little bugger is hanging on tenaciously. Overall I do feel a bit better, so surely I am on the backside of this, and no reason to go to the doctor. Even the lunch meat and egg recalls I hear about, describe the basic symptoms one might experience, and I am past all them. Plus, when I had them, they weren't as bad as they make them sound out to be. But if we could just end this short relationship, I would be happy. Tired of drinking like 2 quarts of water a day to be sure I don't dehydrate....

In other news - well, I don't really have any. The oldest son had his Jr. High open house last night. Because I wasn't feeling up to rushing around the campus, I stayed home with the two younger boys, and the Wife went instead.

I am falling in love with Hulu.com!! If you haven't heard of them, they show some of the recent episodes of TV programs that have been on. Not all of them, as it is only ones they have contracted to do, but man! I don't have to sit and wait for a specific night and time to catch a show! And the commercials they do show, are short and usually only 1 per break - sometimes 2 short ones. The episodes can sit there in my queue until I watch them, or in some occasions, Hulu will remove them from being shown. Usually after 5-6 weeks. So I been watching a couple favorites, and even checking out some other new ones, even if it is season 2, cuz if I like it, then I can go back and watch the first season on dvd usually.

Okay, I am out of here. It's Hump Day, and I need to hump it back to the bathroom again already.

PeacE

No comments: