Monday, August 23

It's Come Around Again

Short post today. Only because I fear the amount of time in which I have to come up with non-witty remarks and boring details of my life. I know, you say to yourself that that does not normally stop me. But today it does.

I have a new close friend for the day. It is called a toilet. Seems I ain't some bad lunch meat at the end of the week, and those nasty bacteria finally caught up. The Wife was complaining about my nauseous gas emissions last night (which was nothing new). I was in bed about 10, up again at a little past 1am, cramps in the stomach and the urge to make greetings with my new friend. We have been inseparable since. Well, maybe for a lucky 20-30 min at a time. Now at 10am, I am feeling a bit better - less cramps, but still making that trip just the same. Hoping this clears up by later today. It was only 1-2 pieces of lunch meat for goodness sake!

Daughter starts college classes today. She made Honor Choir through tryouts over the weekend.

I got to do some running, will take me like 45 min to do. Wondering how well I trust my body? Wondering IF I should trust myself, and should I dress just in case?

Decisions ... decisions....

PeacE

No comments: