Wednesday, August 4

When does the Sun come up?

It's another 2:30am for me. At least this time I am not getting up, but rather, ready to head to bed.

Daughter left for Tucson this morning, and arrived safely. She is working therein the bookstore for the next 3 days. Then come home until the 20th. Which is a day I am not sure about yet. The Wife is taking off to help "move" the daughter into her dorm, but it is mostly non-furniture stuff, so why would I want to go? It's only an hour and half drive one way ... eh. I would rather stay at home and be on the computer or at the pub.

Today is going to be pretty normal. Only thing I have on my agenda is to contact the elementary school. Kids start back on Monday, but we have not received any notification of the middle son's classroom # or his teacher, etc. They usually do a meet the teacher evening thingy... but no idea so I have to call them tomorrow.

Dinner was a nice time tonight at the buffet. Wife and I got alot of things coordinated and updated each other. It's nice to feel in-sync again.

Okay, off to bed.

PeacE

No comments: