Monday, March 28

Another Monday Has Come

Woke up this morning, with the sundown shinin in....

Yeah. Decent song. I actually woke up this morning, feeling like it was going to be a good day. Had plans to go walking in the park with PT. Needed to do a Post Office run to get a package in the mail for the Wife. Was looking pretty good.

Then my MIL called. Seems the youngest son was giving her problems, and she had to get my FIL to a Dr. appointment. She had caught me as I was preparing to leave for my walk. I called PT and was able to reschedule for tomorrow. The doctor's office was running behind (go figure) so I ended up with the son for three hours. I don't have an extra car seat for my car, so couldn't go anywhere. After they got back, I was able to get to the post office and get that package mailed off, then ran to Subway to grab lunch.

Now, it's only 1:30'ish, and I feel like I am 2-3 hours behind.... but behind for what, I don't know, as everything excluding the walk, is done now. Just a messed up Monday I guess.

PeacE

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

"I am ... behind ...but behind for what, I don't know." Good line... Sad thing is... the same could be said about my whole life.