Wednesday, March 2

Feeling Weird

You sure can tell it is the middle of the week. Well, at least I can. I feel .... blah. I feel my sore muscles from Monday's walk. Hopefully they should loosen up when we do our walk this morning in about an hour. But otherwise, just don't feel like doing anything at all. Almost like I could just sit here and stare at the screen. I have been doing that now for a few minutes.

The Wife finished up our preliminary tax work last night. The Daughter had needed to complete a FAFSA (Financial Aid Form) for college (due by midnight March 1st) so she had to get all that info to her. I guess they did it via Facebook late last night, and made the deadline. The Wife is one of those people that don't leave until the exact time before they have to be there. A ten minute trip, she won't leave until 10 minutes before she is supposed to be there. Paperwork due the 15th? Delivered that day, or estimated delivery time, and mailed just that many days ahead of the due date. She isn't necessarily a procrastinator .... as they habitually put it off no matter what.

Okay, I have nothing for you today. Interested in hearing something? Then leave a comment and let me know what. I'll gladly 'bend your ear' in whatever I know about it.

PeacE

No comments: