Sunday, March 20

Finishing Up the Weekend

Welp, Sunday is here, and everything is mellowing down. Right now the Wife and boys are at church, the Daughter is sleeping in, and I have been getting things done...sort of. I am becoming more and more the first riser in the morning here at home, and today was no different. I had to run over to my friend's house to check on her cat. I had forgot yesterday. Then I sat here and played Farmville on Facebook for 2 hours or so. Yeah, I know. Pathetic, but I was having fun, and nothing more important to do.

The Daughter heads back to college this afternoon. The boys return to school tomorrow. The Wife starts her new job tomorrow. Things will return to a somewhat more normal routine I presume. I will mis it a bit I think. It was nice to have everyone together for a few days, but you know what they say about fish and guests. Family can get the same sometimes.

I am still a bit sore today. More in my knees and hips than anywhere else. one of the disadvantages to all this weight, though I am working on losing it now. As Spockgirl said, "You will find the older you get, the more you pay... for everything." I am finding that out... and not just about exercising either. Tomorrow will bring PT and I resuming our walk in the park in the morning. It has been really nice lately here in AZ (mid 80's) so beautiful to be outside walking.

Debating on meeting a couple buddies this afternoon for a round of video golf, and then maybe a few hours with Patrick Rothfuss's new book.

PeacE

No comments: