Thursday, March 24

End of Week in Sight

Another boring Thursday is upon me. Woe is me.

Yep, another boring morning. Been through the classifieds, finding nothing that I could even consider. Except maybe that modeling one. Yeah, I could do that. Pose and look sultry, or with pouty lips. Be on the cover of the next 'GQ', right? Heh.

I been in a bit of a book frenzy lately. Seems like for several weeks there, I wasn't reading near as much as I used to, even with the Kindle. Then I joined the SF Book club (again) and got the introductory package of the 5 books for a $1, and buy 2 more at 1/2 price (which counts to the commitment). So I got a box of books - mostly thicker ones, like 2-in-1 of a series, etc. So now I have like 5 books in progress... "The Griffin Mage" trilogy, Patrick Rothfuss' "The Wise Man's Fear" (which I waited 3 years for the 2nd book in this trilogy). Also have "The Hunger Games" that my son said he thought I might like. It is first of a trilogy as well. Lastly, I have "Watchlist" on the kindle, which is a thriller written by like 14 different thriller-type authors - each doing a chapter to continue the story. It gets pretty wild, and I am looking forward to the next one called "Watchlist II" or something like that, where another group of authors pen the story.

So, yeah, no reason for me to get bored at home, or anywhere for that matter. Doing the walking tomorrow with PT. He has plans to do lunch with Stuman today, so we had to cancel, in case Stuman showed up early.

Okay, I am outta here for now....

PeacE

No comments: