Monday, March 7

At the Beginning Again

Well, here it is Monday again. I was to resume my walking with PT this morning, but I notified him early this morning that I need to put it off until tomorrow. My stomach is upset, and I have had to make several trips to the bathroom already today. I just know it would be my luck to be out walking, and not make it to the facilities there (which are not the nicest). Then I would have to sit in it to get home... yeah. I don't like that thought either. So tomorrow I should be feeling better and will get out for the walk.

Spent the afternoon with friends up at the pub and watched the race. The driver I had this week for the Nascar pool took first. though we had to share the spot with another person, so only get half the amount we would normally have won. Some is better than none I say though.

Working on reading the newest Preston & Child novel on Agent Pendergast. For those of you that follow it, it is so far so good. This is like book 9 or 10 in the series, starting way back with "The Relic" (which was released as a movie as well).

Ok, I am off to make another trip to the hallway.

PeacE

1 comment:

Joe said...

d00d, don't go to the hallway, use the bathroom