Wednesday, March 16

A Little Bit of Quiet

I am sitting here, enjoying a bit of quiet time, and a cup of coffee. Everyone is still asleep except for Rusty, the Spawn of Satan, and he is walking around, trying to waken everyone with his loud meows. I guess he figures since I am up, everyone else should be as well.

Well, my Kindle appears to be fine. After letting it charge up a couple hours the other day, it started working properly. All I can figure out was maybe the battery 1) drained really fast after halfway, or 2) it got to a low enough charge, that it wouldn't function properly. Either way, regular use has returned the past couple of days. I will just watch the charge better.

Supposed to have the van ready today for pick up from the shop.

That's about all the excitement I want tot think about today. Maybe we will go out to eat tonight... I don't know where.

PeacE

No comments: