Thursday, March 10

Just a Walk in the Park

I have a few moments to spare prior to me heading out to do the walk in the park. Nothing exciting much going on.

Still working the apartment hunting for the daughter. Love the way I found out about how they charge the 'hidden' fees nowadays. I had called one place that advertised 'Utilities Included' on the website, and also the pricing for a 1 brdm apt. I called and was verifying info. turns out he price they gave is only for rent, the 'all utilities' is an additional amount. I was like 'WTF?' Yeah, but because they didn't advertise that fee in association with the term 'All Utilities' they can get away with that shit. So now I see any place advertising Utils included, I add an additional amount to the advertised rent amount. Overall it is still a better deal averaged over a year, than it would be for separate utility bills, etc. I would just prefer to keep the number of expenses to a minimum, rather than 5 bills for living, make it 2 or 3. Other than that, the search continues....

My oldest son has an English drama this Friday. They are studying (or have been) 'Romeo and Juliet' and the teachers invited parents to attend the hour of the child's class. Each class will be 'acting out' a particular Act/Scene (different part for each class) and mu son's is Act 1, Scene 5. I debated looking it up, but figure the surprise will be more fun. I responded that I would be attending. Shall be interesting.

I got in touch with the pulmonary doc that my PCP had told me to call. I cannot get an appointment with him until May though. Why I am even doing this I have no clue. He only read/interpreted my sleep study report, and is supposed to review my oximeter report so I can drop this damn oxygen. Why would I need to see him? I am thinking of just calling the oxygen supply, tell them to come get their equipment and stop altogether. I still use my CPAP, and it is more help than the oxygen (which is at the lowest setting). Sometimes doctors feel like lawyers, in the way they want you to spend all your money on shit you don't need. Another frustration in life.

Okay, I am out of here.

PeacE

No comments: