Wednesday, February 15

Being Mellow

I am being mellow at this current moment. I have been to the gym and completed a nice 40 minute workout. Now, following my long, hot shower, I am sitting here listening to the new album I downloaded by Adele. She has one of those nice voices. I don't feel like doing much today. I could really enjoy kicking back with my Kindle, some soft tunes like these in the background.... yeah... nice.

Mellowing out, as I am, I don't want to make my brain function any harder than the necessities. That means, this post is definitely lacking in content today.

Preacher Tom and I went to see "Safe House" yesterday afternoon, on a couple free passes I thin Reverend Mother had received as a gift. I think she appreciated the couple hours or so I got PT out from her hair! Either way, Denzel Washington played a good role, and both of us enjoyed the movie. We are talking maybe in the next couple weeks go see "The Grey". Anything that can be better than "J. Edgar" was.

I'm two pounds into the forty I am striving to lose this year. At forty (years of age, and weight to lose) I figure that is about three pounds a month. Doesn't sound like much. Especially in British currency (aha-ha). I put on five pounds while the cast was on, and I am still not up to complete mobility and movement range that I had before. I find walking even on the treadmill brings on an ache. I am sure it is the tendons/muscles getting back to par. So lately I have been riding the bike instead. I get off that bike, and feel my heart beat at a higher rate, and sweat more. Maybe it is a better form of cardio for me at the moment. Either way, I think I will keep on it instead the walking so much.

Enough mental stimulation. More being mellow.

PeacE

No comments: