Wednesday, February 22

Come Early Morning

The first thing that came to mind, with today's post title, was:

Though, I don't thin Don Williams and I had the same thought in mind. He sure sounds better than me, I do admit. No, my 'Come Early Morning' is that I am awake and out of bed at pre-5am today. Don't know exactly why, but I am. I thought about heading to the gym that early, but decided not to do so. I will wait and go at my regular time. I do admit that being up this early is a bit nice. No kids to help get ready for school, and the house is quiet. Plenty of time to do my emails, a bit of web-surfing.

I spent a good portion of yesterday evening playing Warcraft with the Daughter. It was a good 2-3 hours of playing a game, and doing some chit-chatting. I call it that, as we were not really talking about anything one thing in particular, just stuff that came to mind. She mentioned she would like to do that again sometime.

That's all I got today. I am off to take care of a few other things before the family wakes up.

PeacE

No comments: