Thursday, February 2

Blah Blah-Blah, Blah Blah

Ugh. I have a headache this morning. Actually, I believe it ids a carryover from last night. No, I have not taken anything for it, as I have only been up for maybe an hour, but I see some ibuprofen in my near future. The Wife woke yesterday feeling a migraine coming on, but was able to make it through the day, though she said it was still bothering her last night. Seems neither of us slept well - I blame it on her tossing & turning. Either way, hopefully here in the next hour or so I will feel better. If not, I sense a nap in my future.

Other than that, what do I have for you readers today? Not much. It is going to be one of those days where I either curl up with my Kindle, or sit here and watch TV episodes I have allowed to back up on Hulu.com. Either way, it's a pretty much 'No Think' day.

PeacE

No comments: