Friday, February 17

Feeling Nostalgic

The Daughter had her scope procedure done this morning and only know of two things as of right now. One, her stomach isn't processing food as fast as it should. I don't know if this is any other than abnormal. It doesn't seem to be a bad thing in my thoughts, but it was an observation. The other is she has some kind of hiatial hernia. I got to go read about what one is now, so I have more of an idea. Plus, they want to do another scoping, since the food wasn't passed through her stomach in the slotted time they told her not to eat. That means another appointment, I think sometime next week.

Other than that, nothing of particular importance is happening. I am getting together with some friends from HS tonight, so that should be fun. Tomorrow I need to get a new tire on the Wife's van. The passenger rear one has been slowly going low on air for the past few months. Meaning, when it is low, we air it up, though I cannot find any leaks in the tread area, sidewalls, or around the valve. We decided finally to just replace the damn thing. Just have to wait until tomorrow for the Wife to be back home.

PeacE

No comments: