Tuesday, February 28

It's All Fine Until....

I caught something. No, I wasn't on playing a one-way version of catch, but it has turned out that way, with me on the receiving side. Up until mid-afternoon yesterday, I was feeling fine. In fact, I had just got a call from my brother, Stuman, and got invited to go to the Nascar race here at PIR this coming weekend. Inside track, turn two....oh yeah! But shortly after that, I started feeling weird. I ended up with a temp of 101, and one of them pressure headaches. But no other symptoms. No blah, queasiness, diarrhea, aching of joints. I took some ibuprofen to help with the temp and headache. I did not make it to the son's concert due to feeling this way. I also went to bed early, though ended up awake later on for another couple hours.

This morning, seems a bit more is catching up to me. Headache is gone, but feeling sort of blah, a bit achy, and be glad you are not here for the gas emissions that are happening on a VERY grand scale - not just in quantity, but super-odorific as well. I am sure a pre-cursor for some sitting time in the reading room today.

Yeah, it was all fine, until this hit. The Wife is leaving town tonight too, so I have the boys to take care of. Hope I am feeling better this afternoon/evening.

PeacE

No comments: