Thursday, February 9

Filling up the Calendar

I added a few items for different dates on our calendar last night. the I kind of sat back, and looked at this month as a whole. It seems there are more days with something going on, than those without. I guess that is what happens when you have kids... and even more so as hey grow up. I think mot of the items are the eldest son's practice times and locations for Honor Band and Honor Orchestra, plus any upcoming concerts for both the older boys. Only one item (this month) is for me, though it is just a possibility, and may not happen.

At times like these, I wonder how it can appear I am so busy, but yet I am not. Or is it that I am just not bothered by doing some of these things? I dunno. I just know that the past couple days I have been feeling tired more than I regularly do. I don't know if I am fighting some sort of virus (no particular symptoms of anything that I have noticed) or what is going on.

Well, I guess I am out of here. I have some grocery sales the Wife wants me to get today (one day only ones) and meeting a friend for breakfast.

PeacE

No comments: