Friday, February 24

Personal Debates

It's after 7am, on a Friday, and I am still at home. Usually, by this tie I am about halfway through my gym workout, but today.... I am dragging about getting started. I kind of feel like not going, but I know I need to go. I also need to refill a prescription, and that maybe the motivator I need to get to the gym, as they are not far from each other. I tell myself that, though I have not become convinced as of yet.

Plans for a Friday, other than that? Not sure. My friend Ginny has been in town this week from NC. I was able to get out Wednesday night and spend just some 'our time' together, where we had some fun. She had mentioned that she was getting together with some of my other friends tonight at one of their houses. Thinking about doing that, as it is fairly close to home. But again, just not sure. She leaves in a couple days, so it would be nice to hang out some more.

Yeah. gonna be one of them days where I just can't seem to make up my mind.

PeacE

No comments: