Thursday, February 16

A Nice Time

This morning, I called Reverend Mother up, and invited her out for lunch, followed by some shopping. With a smile in her voice, she said she could always do the shopping! It was for my youngest son's birthday, which is later this month. Lunch was just an added thing I wanted to do, so we could have a chance to do some catch-up and one-on-one conversation. I know in our own ways, we both enjoy these few times we get together. So, overall, I had a nice time.

It's about 12 hours or so later than the time I usually pop off some drivel for you to read, but today was just slow enough, that I felt I had nothing to really contribute for today. I guess maybe I should find some topics to actually have some material to post. Though, that would probably mean I would have to pre-write the post, so I could be sure to cover the topic as fair as I wanted. I don't know. Another thing to think about I guess.

The Wife left me this evening. No, not for good. Just for an overnight to Tucson to be with the Daughter as she goes in for a scoping of the innards. I am waiting now for her to call saying she has made it in safe. Well, I gave up and just called her. She has arrived there and is just now finishing bringing in the stuff she took down. Guess now all I can do is wait to hear how the procedure goes tomorrow and what they are finding.

PeacE

No comments: