Tuesday, February 14

Hallmark's Holiday*

Valentine's Day. Another holiday for the card companies to make their profits. I actually feel that the meaning practiced this day, is a decent thing. Letting others know you love them is not a bad thing. Of course, it should be done more often than just one holiday (or only on holidays). Even friends like to know how much they mean to you.

I have no special plans for the Wife today, though. With today being a regular work day for her, and one of the boys have extra practice tonight (for Honor Band - am I able to brag enough about him being in it? No). So no special Date Night, or dinner out. I will admit though, that we will have one of those soon...when scheduling permits. I haven't even gotten out to buy a card. I doubt I will do that even. Maybe I will figure something different out....

While I am debating/thinking on that, take this extra time (since I don't have much content today) to go tell someone that you appreciate them.

PeacE

* - I picked up that phrase from Joe, over at Fat in Indiana.

No comments: