Monday, March 12

It Must Be Catching ...

There were things I was looking forward to getting done today. That sure sounds like a wonderful statement, especially considering it is a Monday, and I am lazy. Truly, there were at least a couple things I am looking forward to getting done today, and a couple others I won't be doing.

I have sick children (yes plural) in my home today. The oldest is still a bit feverish (low-grade) and will remain home again. Added to that, the mucus-sounding coughing, interspersed with the sickly yellow-green colored sinus ejections of the youngest... he too, is home today. The middle son, who gave us all sorts of problems about trying to be sick to stay out of school last year? He seems healthy...for now, and is on his way to school.

That means I am bypassing the gym. But dishes will get done today. Well, they would have either way. I need to head into Mommy's Medicene Shack here in a couple to start dosing out the required stuffs that will help symptoms around here, and maybe even help control some of whatever they have. Mostly, it is to be out of the room so nothing will bring me down to their sickness levels.

Some Mondays, one cannot create stuff to happen like this one.

PeacE

No comments: