Wednesday, March 21

Hey! Quiet Down!

I say that quite a bit at my house. With three boys ranging from 6 to 13, they tend to argue, fight, bicker, and just play - loudly. Doesn't seem to matter what room they are in, even with my hard hearing, it comes out distracting and at a volume that at times makes it hard to have any sort of conversation. Today, I am hoping to have it down somewhat. The oldest son is heading over to RM & PT's to help PT stain the wood fence to help keep down the weathering. I can imagine him coming home splattered with stain later today. RM has been good at helping out somewhat this week with taking a boy at a time to have some grandparent time with them, and preventing me from killing all three of my boys.

The rest of this week is going to be about as boring as this post. Heading to Sis' tomorrow as the boys asked about going there to play with the cousins. I personally think it is just because they have a nice computer set-up (meaning more than the 2 we have) and they can all be on at the same time. For a fact, it does help keep down the noise level, as they are get engrossed in whatever game they are playing rather than fighting with each other.

Okay, I should go get some breakfast for myself.

PeacE

No comments: