Tuesday, March 20

Just a Roll of the Shoulder

I felt some pain yesterday. Around mid-day, I began to notice my right shoulder giving me some pain. I say notice, as I am not sure if I was just side-tracked, and not felt it sooner. Either way, once it had my attention, it seemed determined to keep it. The pain "increased" as the day wore on, or at least it bothered me more and more. I had taken some ibuprofen earlier in the day, but when the Wife got home, and I mentioned it to her, some Solstice went on it to help alleviate the ache. Seems I evidently strained the muscles in it when I was exerting major force bending back a metal leg support the night before. At least, that is what the Wife figures. All I know, ids that this morning, it is still getting my attention, though it does not ache as bad as yesterday. Seems every time I move my arm, so it has to use those muscles, I get that 'twinge'. Great. Be my luck a couple more days of this.

The boys were actually pretty good yesterday. Hardly any bickering and fighting. This morning, I am working on getting them all up and moving, eating breakfast as we need to leave in a few to go to Grandma's house. MIL needs to get some shopping done, so I offered to sit with FIL (remember he has Parkinson's) so she can get stuff done.

Okay, I gotta rub some more solstice on before I leave...

PeacE

No comments: