Tuesday, March 27

A Moment of Weakness

The past several days have seen me have several of these. I don't know why, aside from my weak power of will. At least, that is all I can find to blame it on. How bad can it be? I guess it depends on what level of importance one puts on things.

I started playing 'Words with Friends' on Facebook. Doesn't sound so bad, right? Well, the first day, I started like 7 games with 7 different people. Here we are like five days later and I have no clue how many actual games I am in playing now. Kind of nice though, is Eric over at Straight White Guy and I have started one together. Though I feel a bit pressured, and that he is going to really outscore me with the vocabulary he has.  So far that is true. For those of you that can't figure it out, this is a 'Scrabble'-like game. Many of those I am playing with use their phones for it, but I don't.

Saturday, with the Wife and Daughter out at the Renaissance Fair, I got lazy and ordered Pizza Hut. Meatlover and Super Supreme pizza, with the stuffed crust. Delivered of course, as I was being lazy and didn't want to go pick it up.

Sunday, the BIL called up and asked if I wanted some leftovers. I guess their church had done many pork-pulled sandwiches, ranch beans, and slaw, and there was quite a bit leftover. I said sure, thinking that it would be about a family size amount. It was bigger. I am about pork-ed out now. The slaw, I can live with on a daily basis, and just about have to in order to eat it before it spoils as I am the only one in the house that eats it. I need to check today how many more sandwiches are left, and maybe I will get rid of the bread, and use the pork in some other fashion.

Now it is Tuesday, and after such a lazy weekend, I still have not made it to the gym. I will have to make myself go tomorrow, and I know I will be hurting again. I didn't go at all last week, with the boys on spring break. I found every excuse to not go. I know I won't be weighing myself for awhile, especially with all the pizza and sandwiches this past weekend.

Sigh. Time to get back to being aware of what I am doing and steel-ing up my will power. Oh joy.

PeacE

No comments: