Wednesday, March 14

What to Do..What to Do...

It's quiet around the house today. All the boys are back in school. The oldest is ona  few prescriptions, but otherwise feeling better. It just feels like the past several days it has been louder, with one or more of the boys home sick. I had to play my itunes a bit louder this morning to make up for the feeling of emptiness. I am sure the neighbors loved the variety of music that came blasting from my house: from Beethoven to Five Finger Death Punch to Johnny Cash to Enya. It was all playing on shuffle mode this morning.

I found out last night that next week is spring break for the boys. It's not like the school just surprised me with the information, the Wife just didn't bother to notify me about it until last night. I am not looking forward to a whole week with all three boys here at home, arguing, bickering and fighting over any and every thing. I spoke to Reverend Mother and Preacher Tom last night at dinner after the oldest son's concert, that they may take one or more of the boys a day or two next week. That will help my sanity out, and from the sounds of it, PT has some work that the oldest son can help them get done too. Bonus all the way around it seems!

I am off to enjoy a bit of  book I am reading, and maybe a nap. Maybe even some gaming later. I feel like I have a ton of free time, though  know that is not true.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

personally I am looking forward to having the boys over....PT may put the oldest one to work, but the other two and I can play! :-) You might even get cookies! LOL