Thursday, March 22

Taking a Reading Day

Spring Break for my kids is nearing the end. Somehow, they have made it through the week without me killing them, though at times I wonder how I still have a voice. Today we are heading up to the north side of town, and visiting Sis. The boys want to "play" with their cousins, though I presume it is only the nephew they truly mean. I am sure my niece will be acknowledged, and then promptly put out of mind by at least the two older boys.

Myself, rather than waste the gas to drive back and forth there twice, I am going to veg out I think. Take along my Kindle and get some reading done. I am sure I will have a little bit of time throughout the day to visit a bit with Sis (she is a realtor and works out of the home).

It's not even 8am yet, and my boys are awake and asking when will we leave. Sheesh! You would think they like going there or something....

I need to get so I can make sure I get the freebies from Amazon today that I want.

PeacE

No comments: