Tuesday, March 13

It Just Looks That Way ...

After spending a seemingly LONG day at home with two of the boys sick from school, I was so ready to go out and have a drink last night. And I did. I was even good, and came home by 10pm, instead of the usual 2am. That was weird for me, but I just didn't feel like staying out and drinking, or karaoking, or reading the book on the Kindle I was reading. Instead, it seemed better to come home and read in bed. I must be feeling my years....

One of the boys is better today. The 6 year old has only a slight cough (which seems forced since we were talking about it) and no fever. He is returning to school. The eldest son, well, he is getting a trip to the doctor. He doesn't sound as congested as he did yesterday, and his fever is gone, but the Wife was saying it looks like he has pink eye. I am hoping it is just a bit of the curse of allergies, but won't know until I get him into UrgentCare. At least the Wife was apologetic that I was taking him. She knows how much I hate going to see any doctor, in any medical setting. But it is easier for me than for her to miss work to do so.

Tonight is also the pink-eyed son's concert. I presume he will be able to attend even with pink eye, as by then he'll have antibiotics. That will mean he can return to school tomorrow as well. Yay! Be nice to have the house back to myself for a change, and be able to head to the gym. I have been putting it off this week enough already due to the boys being sick.

Okay, I need to go to the online sign-in so I don't have to wait at the Doc's.

PeacE

No comments: