Wednesday, March 7

Starting New Again

It has been a couple days of me recuperating from this past weekend. Though no one probably believes me, I did not drink as much as I would have in the past. I do however, feel the longer need to recuperate afterwards. Actually, one day was all I needed, and I spent most of yesterday doing things around the house.

This morning I am headed to the gym. A bit later than my usual time, as I felt lazy, and laid in bed 20 minutes longer than usual. I am feeling that urge to just skip going, but I really should get in there for a work out. Plus, today is a weigh day, and I am curious if I am down any pounds.

I have quite a few things I should get done today, but feel only a few will actually be accomplished. It's that whole lazy feeling.

PeacE

No comments: